Due Diligence Reports on Individuals
Report would normally include and reveal:
- Full name, (first, middle and last name) provided with most common Latin transliterations / Romanization after confirmation and verification with the appropriate authorities.
- Date of Birth verification.
- Civil Registration, National Identification or Passport Number verification.
- Place of Civil Registration Number (place of origin).
- Marital Status.
- Number of children.
- Spouse name.
- Address and contact details.
- Education & Profession.
- Local Default Cases search.
- Legal proceedings search.
- Bankruptcies records search.
- Litigation and public information/records search.
- Unpaid cheques or loans.
- Registered Mortgages.
- Registered Seizure of Assets.
- Directorships and shareholdings search - where found, we would state the correct and registered company name and address.
- Ownership of non-limited companies search - where found, we would state the correct and registered business name and address.
- PEP - Politically Exposed Persons Screening and also includes carrying out an Adverse Media Search, where an archive of media sources is screened for critical information on any individual who may be a PEP.
- Adverse Media Search, Search into an expanded media database, which has an immense historical archive of grey data. It covers the entire sphere of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and their associates and close family members, however, it also comprises individuals who are suspected of wrongdoing but have no conviction or enforcement action against them, those suspected of engaging in criminal or fraudulent activities, those involved in unsavoury or high-risk areas of business, and those who may be tarnished by association with a known corrupt individual, company, or regime.
- Publications, media, newspaper articles archives, magazines and periodicals search in the country's native language (i.e. Arabic) as well as English and any other business language utilised in the country where the search is being conducted (The information provided would be in an English report) drawn from over 12,000 sources compiled since 1971.
- Searches against international crime watch lists, association with sanctions lists, convictions, fraud, corruption, bribery, money laundering, alleged terrorism, violent and sexual crimes from sources such as the UN, Interpol, HM Treasury (formerly Bank of England), OFAC and similar.
- Credit Databases search.
- Debt Collection Agencies search.
- National Gazettes Searches.
- International, Regional and Local Business and Financial Affairs Publication Searches.
- Internet portals search in Arabic, English and French languages (as and where applicable) for adverse media information.
- Local reputation and any other information uncovered.
15 working days delivery
10 working days delivery
5 working days delivery
A quotation can be prepared on request.
Note: In some jurisdictions some of the above searches may not be possible to undertake or we may have limited access to particular records. We would advise on a case by case basis on the availability of searches in a particular country.
Products and Services of Cedar Rose are subject to the Terms and Conditions.