The Company is a business intelligence agency providing reports and services to clients all over the world and supports these clients in mitigating their risks by offering services considered in the public best interest.
What personal information does Company collect?
The information we gather from customers and visitors to our website enables us to personalise and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers:
Personal Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected include your name, email address, phone number, payment transaction information without including any sensitive data, credentials and any other information necessary for us to provide our services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as answering questions, notifying you of product updates, and communicating with you about Company’s products and services, including specials and new features.
Other Information Collected Automatically:
• We receive and store certain other types of information whenever you interact with the Company services. For example, Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, this data is anonymous and we cannot identify you at this point. We collect this data so that we can identify where customers or visitors to our website are landing and dropping out of the website and to identify areas of improvement to make the experience more engaging for our customers and website visitors;.browser information, cookie information, and the page you requested.
• Generally, our service automatically collects anonymous usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its components or the frequency with which users use the Services to interact with third-party sites and services, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Company only uses this data in aggregate or anonymous form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. In some cases, anonymous information may need to be sent to third parties in order to use some features of the Services, such as web forgery protection or web searches. This type of aggregate or anonymous data also enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Services so that we can make the Services appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate or anonymous information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our Services. We share this type of data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Company never discloses aggregate anonymous information to a partner in a manner that would identify you in any way personally.
• Our website and service are targeted at persons over the age of 16. If you are an individual under the age of 16 then you need your parent’s consent to continue using the website otherwise you are not permitted to use any of the website’s information or services. If you have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age of 16 in our databases, please contact us and we will delete that personal data.
• Using Our website and services, you hereby explicitly consent to the use of your personal data as described in this policy document.
When you use our Contact Us form on our website and you provide your name, email address the name of your organisation your IP address will no longer be anonymous and we will be able to identify you.
We often receive a confirmation when you open an email from Company if your computer supports this type of program. Company uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful. When you receive e-mail from Company, you can opt out of receiving further e-mails by following the included instructions to unsubscribe.
What About Cookies?
Will the Company share any of the personal information it receives?
Respecting our customers’ Personal Information and privacy is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
Is Personal Information about me secure?
How long does the Company retain personal information for and why?
Where we have collected your personal information for marketing purposes we will retain your personal information for as long as you remain subscribed to our mailing lists or until the time when you inform us that you no longer wish to receive marketing from us.
For account management purposes, we will retain the personal information for as long as we have the relationship with your organisation. If the Company no longer has a relationship with your organisation then we will only keep the relevant information such as invoices for audit purposes 6 years after the relationship with the Company has ended.
If you leave employment at an organisation which the Company has a relationship with once the Company is informed you are no longer the contact we need to liaise with and haveleft your organisation, we will remove your details from our system.
What choices do I have?
• The Company adheres to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), therefore if you are an EU Citizen or resident of the EU you can at any point request to provide you the personal data we hold for you or we process (“right to access”). We would be glad to modify any personal information you provide to us so our data to be up to date. (“right to rectification”) You have the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) so at any point you may ask to delete the personal data we hold for you, the “right to object” and the right for “data portability”. We will try to comply to your request the soonest possible but in some cases it might not be feasible due to legal requirements, contractual agreements or other factors, we will according advice you and provide you with an explanation. You can send your request to our Data Protection Officer DPO here at email@example.com or by post to the following address with a letter which is known as Data Subject Access Request, stating the title of your request i.e. Right to Rectification with a photographic identification document such as ID card or passport as well as a proof of address such as a utility bill or letter showing your name and your address on it:
Cedar Rose Int. Services Ltd
P.O. Box 50751
Questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy in our Services, please send us a detailed message to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org We will make every effort to address your concerns.