Update: Due to Covid-19, during 2020 forums are being held online. For more information visit Forums International website
A major industry sector forum is allowing credit professionals to access and share the knowledge that they need to be successful, says Laurie Beagle from Forums International. Are you a supplier of, or do you know somebody in this industry sector that you can pass this information on to? If so, the Business and Office Supplies Credit Forum could be for you.
- Office supplies and consumables
- Office furniture
- Facilities supply and workwear
- Computers and IT supplies
- Mailroom and workplace solutions
- Personal protection equipment
- Security equipment and services
- Managed printing
- Facilities management
- Other business and office supplies
This forum has been developed with our partners Acumen, Experian and Moreton Smith. Membership is open to all credit and finance professionals in the industry sectors.
Forums International say their forums are different because they are learning experiences where the agenda items are dictated by the members. They are not lecture based, but interactive workshop and discussion based. The sessions are on a 50:50 basis: 50% is led by a subject-matter expert, whilst the other 50% is where the attendees can share their experiences. You will never be intentionally sold to. Our forums provide opportunities for credit and finance professionals to meet and discuss key trading issues in their industry sectors. Also, to share experiences and challenges and most importantly, discuss innovation and how they have secured success.
The objectives are for our members to:
- Gain tools and techniques to help them face new and existing business challenges
- Increase and enhance personal skills levels
- Help to improve their team`s productivity and results
- Gather information and intelligence to avoid successful fraud attacks and incurring bad debts
- Network with their peers
- Develop new and best practices
What Forums International members say:
- "I received personal mentoring which helped me gain promotion in my career."
- "I always take away something new from each meeting, which I can then put into practice back in my business"
- "Good value for my investment in time and costs."
- "Quality speakers, good venues, informative and enjoyable sessions"
- "We use forum attendance as part of learning and development for our team members"
- "Excellent networking opportunities and the chance to develop new contacts"
- "Through forum membership my team and I have gained a valuable insight into the core values and principles of our closest peers in the industry. We have shared our own experiences and drawn from the knowledge of other members to help guide our decision making"
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge and without obligation, to assess the benefits of membership for themselves. Members are responsible for their accommodation and travel costs where required.
If you wish to join, quote CCR1 to receive an exclusive 10% annual subscription discount.
Cedar Rose is a Corporate Partner
of Forums International, supporting the international credit community.
*****The above article and the information contained within is intended for public discussion and informative purposes only. It is not intended as and does not constitute legal advice*****