Non Compliance is Expensive!
What is RegTech?
Why is RegTech Important?
What Types of Regtech Exist Today?
- Data management
- KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
- Tax management
- Risk management
- Records management
- Trade monitoring
- Reporting solutions
- Portfolio risk management
- Quantitative analysis
- Solutions that help companies manage a specific regulation (like GDPR)
- Regulatory change management solutions
In What Areas Can I apply Regtech?
- Knowledge Automation
- Point Solutions
- Workflow Management
- Highly specialised: Because the design of point solutions only allows them to perform one task, they are incredibly efficient at what they do.
- Quick Access: Point solutions are pre-built which means you can use them without delay.
- Flexible: Point solutions are adaptable enough to be used by companies of all sizes.