Cypriot companies from different industry sectors celebrated their success as Cyprus National Winners at the European Business Awards on Friday the 11th
of May, 2018, hosted by Cedar Rose. The event took place at the Columbia Beach in Limassol and was organised and sponsored by the National Winner in Digital Technology â€“ Cedar Rose Int. Services. A total of six companies were named National Winners in Cyprus, coming from the information, corporate, financial, IT and pharmaceutical areas of business. The Director of the Chamber of Commerce, Christos Anastasiades, was present at the event and gave a speech, congratulating all the winners for their great achievements. CEO and co-founder of Cedar Rose Int. Services Antoun Massaad was also one of the main speakers. During his speech Antoun introduced his company and welcomed the attendees to the event. He then thanked his partner and Managing Director of Cedar Rose, Christina Massaad for her great effort to enter the company in the EBA competition and Marketing Executive Mark Bowers for creating the company`s video and organising the event. After that he expressed his appreciation for the dedication and hard work of his Cyprus and Lebanon staff members. Dr Michael Neoptolemou Managing Director of Remedica and Christos Ttiniozou Managing Director of iSpiral introduced their companies to the attendees and gave their congratulations and best wishes to all the national winners. Limassol Newspaper Director Sakis Stylianou was one of the VIP quests of the event. Sakis congratulated the award winners and emphasised on the importance of investing in Cyprus and especially in Limassol. The speeches were followed by networking over buffet and champagne. Award categories and winners in Cyprus The Digital Technology Award â€“ Cedar Rose Int. Services
Cedar Rose is the leading business information agency specialising in the MENA region, offering credit reporting in 171 countries, due diligence investigations, subscription to its unique of its kind online database holding around 2.5 million company and millions of individuals` records and Electronic Identity Verification with over 20 years of experience in the area. The Award of innovation â€“ iSpiral
The National Winners Celebration in Cyprus attended: Cedar Rose Int. Services
- iSpiral is a software development company offering custom software and website development solutions. The company offers services in various sectors such as AML & KYC compliance, accounting, human resources, risk and audit management and much more, always adapting them to their client`s needs.
- The Germany Trade & Invest Award for International Expansion â€“ Remedica Remedica is a pharmaceutical company exporting in more than 100 countries, specialising in the production, development and sale of pharmaceutical products for human use.
- The Elite Award for Growth Strategy of the Year â€“ STO STO is an online trading Forex & CFD Broker offering clients multiple ways of trading in financial markets.
- The Workplace and People Development Award â€“ Partners Y&R Partners Y&S offer communication services, using unique designs and market analysis to create well-targeted marketing strategies.
- The Customer and Market Engagement Award â€“ Bizserve Consultants Limited Bizserve Consultants Limited provides corporate and trustee services, as well as secretarial, administrative, legal and banking services and has affiliates in Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Moldova.
Antoun Massaad (CEO) Christina Massaad (Managing Director) Hubert Mugliette (Group HR Manager) Sharon Odysseos (Financial Manager) Barbara Kliri (Admin. & Accounts Executive) Wassim Antar (Senior Due Diligence Analyst) Mark Bowers (Marketing Executive) John Patounas (Senior S/W Engineer & Data Protection Officer) Nicole Konstantinou (Client Services Team Leader) Penelope Sophocleous (Client Services Assistant) Hannah King (Client Relationship Executive) John Jaques (New Business Account Executive) iSpiral
Christos Ttiniozou (Managing Director) Anastasios Ttiniozou (Executive Director) Bobbi Koufari (Director) Chris Koufaris (Director) Irene Georgiou (Business Development Manager) Kyriakos Kyriakidis (Senior Software Developer) Maria Kyriakou (Senior Software Developer) Remedica
Andreas P. Hadjipanayis (General Manager) Dr. Michael Neoptolemou, (Managing Director) VIP Quests: Chamber of Commerce
Christos Anastasiades (Director) Nicolas Iordanou (Senior Officer) Limassol Newspaper:
Sakis Stylianou (Director) Evi Mavromoustaki (Marketing Manager) Helena Brian - Advertising
Elena Filippou (Head of Marketing) The European Business Awards go back to 2007 and their aim is to shed light on the most ground-breaking companies in the region, by promoting their accomplishments, revolution and values in the European business community. The awards ceremony will take place in Warsaw, Poland on 22-23rd
of May, 2018, where the best companies from each country will compete to become European Business Awards winners in their category. Best of luck to all of our National winners in Cyprus who will represent us in Poland.