- Registration and business license: confirm that the business is real and legitimate.
- Identify the directors and other beneficial owners (UBO): to do this, you must first conduct a Know Your Client (KYC) check.
Restriction of Information
Different Work Cultures
Cedar Rose: The Solution to KYB Challenges
Restriction of Information:
- Our database contains 20 years’ worth of research, including data, covering around 13 million MENA companies and 26 million individuals. Most with legitimate, government-issued unique identifiers such as Company or Civil Registration numbers.
- It enables Application Programming Interface (APIs) to and from other systems for instant transfer of Company Registration Data which is critical for immediate KYC compliance checks.
- CRiS permits data entry from a global network of authorised researchers, editors and users and includes functions for the Source and Intelligence Grading of information.
- CRiS translates people and company names from different languages (i.e. Arabic, Persian and Kurdish) to Latin characters making both languages text searches possible which increases accuracy for all users.
- Use it for KYB checks and due diligence research in MENA, without the need for in-house Arabic speakers.
- Subscribers can instantly download several types of reports from Credit Reports to Directorship & Shareholding reports.
- The software enables instant online ordering of 30+ types of business information reports, including KYB(Company Profile) Reports that are sometimes delivered even the next working day.
- Subscribers can instantly identify links and relationships between companies and people.