When is GDPR Applicable
Due Diligence Planning
- Stage 1 - Development of a strategy for the management of third-party relationships.
- Stage 2 - Draft shortlist of potential third-party candidates for a specific function.
- Stage 3 - Conduct due diligence procedures on all potential candidates.
- Stage 4 - Negotiate and draft legal agreements for the chosen candidate.
- Stage 5 - Conduct subsequent due diligence procedures and re-evaluate the situation on a periodic basis.
- Stage 6 - In the event of failed compliance, terminate the relationship and restart the process.