We are pleased to advise our main data additions and updates for August 2023, and we are proud to announce that our global coverage has increased from 381+ to 384+ million entities.
The most significant additions refer to Portugal, Hong Kong, Slovakia, Canada and India.
We have also added and updated company data for Russia, Morocco, the United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Cyprus, Western Sahara, Palestine and Syria as follows:
- 144,713 New Entities Added
- 298,521 Existing Entities Updated
- Total Coverage: 1,806,516
- 50,184 New Entities Added
- 220,638 Existing Entities Updated
- Total Coverage: 693,414
- 11,258 New Entities Added
- 121,112 Existing Entities Updated
- Total Coverage: 159,481
United Arab Emirates
- 4,380 New Entities Added
- 672,273 Existing Entities Updated
- Total Coverage: 1,105,536
- 186,847 Existing Entities Updated
- Total Coverage: 841,299
Cedar Rose has Due Diligence capabilities in various challenging jurisdictions in the MENA region. As such, our latest updates increase the universe of companies we provide data on, from 15,536,351 to 15,752,374. In August, we also managed to obtain ownership information on companies in Syria, expanding our coverage of reliable ownership information of Syrian companies to 67%.
Why choose Cedar Rose?
Our data is fully verified and trusted as it is sourced from only the most reliable sources, giving you the peace of mind to make decisions confidently.
Use our data to:
- Download comprehensive credit and business information reports instantly.
- Conduct fresh investigations to match your internal compliance policy requirements.
- Uncover shareholders, directors, and ultimate beneficiary owners.
- Access corporate data for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Enrich your own global network/ database.